NOTE: This position has been filled.
Our client is currently seeking a high-energy, results-oriented Payroll Specialist. This is a great company to work for, that appreciates and values their employees! Located in Oklahoma City and one of most consistently successful companies in Oklahoma.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of the PAYROLL SPECIALIST:
- Prioritize and audit time records from various locations, make corrections or adjustments and process through full payroll cycle.
- Ensure accuracy and timely distribution of payroll checks to all locations.
- Provide customer service for employee and store locations.
- Process Federal, State and local payments on the respective due dates for taxes deducted from each payroll processed.
- Ensure that employee tax deductions change requests are valid and enter changes to tax deductions into the payroll system, verify in payroll process.
- Stay abreast and advise management of tax changes and/or compliance issues affecting payrolls.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
Apply here –> Application Forms
Any questions? –> Click here
Not a fit? Stay apprised regarding future job openings –> Click here