Belong to a world leader in innovative sales, management and leadership development in. Located in NW Oklahoma City.
This unique position will work closely to enhance our client experience, support our sales staff, and facilitate communications. Our client prioritizes talent and is willing to teach the right individual about the nuances of consulting and training. If you have experience in the sales, marketing, event planning or customer service environment, and you enjoy building relationships with others, we likely should talk.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and prospects
- Create processes to enhance our clients’ interactions with us
- Support training on all facets of the client relationship improving client relations
- Provide administrative support to all team members
- Preparation of classroom materials, including room set up and clean up, copying
- Maintains, troubleshoots and updates all-in house-training technology
- Manages projects
- Workshop planning and management
- Managing online marketing and CRM
- Managing confidential tasks
Skills/Requirements for Administrative Research Assistant Include:
- 4 years working in a Sales, Event Planning, or Customer Service Role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, (Outlook, Excel & Powerpoint) and Illustrator.
- Photoshop, WordPress give you an extra edge!
- Strong Interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with others
- Ability to work with little or no direction
- A forward thinker, who can see what is needed before others
- Feels comfortable communicating to Senior Leaders, and other Executives
- Can form long lasting relationships with clients, team members, and strategic partners
- Must be a seeker of feedback and coaching
- Organized, ambitious, multitasker and detail oriented
- Medical and dental insurance
- Enrollment in 401K plan with company contribution
- Paid time off up to 3 weeks first year
- Continued learning and self development
- Excellent annual compensation commensurate with experience
Still interested? Call 405-285-6581 and reference this position.