Location: Edmond, OK
Salary/Pay Rate: $15-18/HR
Employment type: Direct Hire
We currently have a client that is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator. This individual must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Present a professional, first contact to all clients/vendors/staff by phone, in person, and email.
- Recruiting, interviewing potential providers.
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Working hand and hand with client providers.
- Filing, maintaining office supplies, and other general office duties.
- Receptionist duties.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands.
- Ability to pay close attention to multiple details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated, and highly professional.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher.