Location: Edmond, OK
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
We currently have a client that has a need for a Landscaping Crew Leader. This position would be responsible for the coordination and supervision of an installation crew(s).
- Must exhibit and model organizational clarity in all job functions and in all interactions both internal and external.
- Landscaping, installation, concrete or construction experience (Preferred)
- Communicate effectively, with contractors and senior staff, while maintaining simple written records.
- Loads and unloads material and equipment.
- Maintains stock materials, tools, equipment and inventory.
- Carry out routine and scheduled servicing of company owned vehicles
- 3 or more years of experience in supervision of work crew, preferably in landscaping, installation, concrete or construction.
- Proficient in methods and techniques of estimating materials and supply quantities;
- Knowledge and practice of safe work habits in compliance with OSHA safety regulations.
- Valid Driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check.
- Ability to work in outside conditions such as: heat, cold, snow and rain.