Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Salary/Pay Rate: $13-16/hr
Employment type: Direct Hire
This individual must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines. Must be able to type at least 60 WPM, with no errors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support to your department, to include the preparation and management of correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Obtain and organize pertinent data as needed. Maintain spreadsheets and other documentation.
- Must be able to type at least 60 WPM.
- Various tasks as assigned to the individual.
- Participate in office administrative support as needed
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, accuracy in punctuation, composition, and grammar required.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates or Bachelors preferred
- Proven ability to function with integrity and confidentiality required.
- Communicate effectively with all customers and staff members.
- Task-oriented, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to: Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. including mail merge) required.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.